What You Need
Full-tilt-boogie trail capability meets hardtail purity and simplicity. That's the beauty of Habit HT. Minimum fuss. Maximum fun.
Where it thrives
Trails of all kinds
What it's built for
Good times in the dirt
- Light, durable SmartForm C2 Alloy frame / SR Suntour XCR LO Boost fork
- Wide range microSHIFT Advent X 10-speed shifting / Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Fast-rolling WTB Breakout 2.3" tires / TranzX dropper post
- When it's time to mess around, Habit HT doesn't mess around. The beautifully burly aluminum frame takes whatever the trail is dishing out and comes back for seconds.
- Habit HT lives to let loose. Its dialed trail geometry can crush miles or session lines – or both on the same ride. Playful? Yup. Stable? Very. Fun? You have no idea.
- Stout 130mm forks. Wide rims and big tires. Big-range 1x drivetrains, powerful brakes, and dropper posts. Ready-to-rock components mean Habit HT won't let you down when it's time to get sendy.
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR LO Boost 29, 130mm travel, 15mm thru axle, tapered alloy steerer|
|Hubs||(F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT400, 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Rims||WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Frame||Habit HT, SmartForm C2 Alloy, tapered headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA 73, 12mm thru axle, Boost 148, 55mm chainline, UDH hanger.|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Headset||Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Crankset||Prowheel, 30T, 55mm chainline|
|Seatpost||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Advent X, 10-Speed|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||Cannondale Locking Grips|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent X|
|Cassette/Freewheel||microSHIFT Advent X, 11-48, 10-speed|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black Pearl / Medium / 29-inch||884603936276||C26302U10MD||210000005838|